What's new

Rich Hartford

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2010
Messages
1,984
Reaction score
483
Golden Thread
0
Location
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok, your last post from CRH'ing was on 6-23, today is 6-25. What happened to 6-24's hunt..... :laughing7:

I am just kiddin ya, I really do look forward to your posts about your hunts though. They are what alot of us dream about. :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0
FreedomUIC said:
Ok, your last post from CRH'ing was on 6-23, today is 6-25. What happened to 6-24's hunt..... :laughing7:

I am just kiddin ya, I really do look forward to your posts about your hunts though. They are what alot of us dream about. :thumbsup:

6/24 was (delete)day where I got rid of 6/23 coins . In an (delete) I will be picking up eight (delete). 4-5 will be skunks, one will be a minor dream (delete),just over 100, with mostly 40's. The remaining (delete)will contain the Bens and Walkers that I missed earlier in the week.
HH
Rich
 
Rich Hartford said:
FreedomUIC said:
Ok, your last post from CRH'ing was on 6-23, today is 6-25. What happened to 6-24's hunt..... :laughing7:

I am just kiddin ya, I really do look forward to your posts about your hunts though. They are what alot of us dream about. :thumbsup:

6/24 was (delete)day where I got rid of 6/23 coins . In an (delete) I will be picking up eight (delete). 4-5 will be skunks, one will be a minor dream (delete),just over 100, with mostly 40's. The remaining (delete)will contain the Bens and Walkers that I missed earlier in the week.
HH
Rich

What is (delete)? :read2:
 
Had to login on this one just so I could (delete) LM(delete)O!
 
Wow I cant (delete) believe it, this whole (delete) post is chalked full of (delete) deletes? :dontknow:

Really hard to (delete) follow. :o

:laughing9:

Mojo
 
coinmojo said:
Wow I cant (delete) believe it, this whole (delete) post is chalked full of (delete) deletes? :dontknow:

Really hard to (delete) follow. :o

:laughing9:

Mojo

You can (delete) say that again. :tongue3:
 
What has this (delete) world come to when every (delete) you post gets (delete) deleted?

Golden Silver
 
Well that does it! (delete) you guys, i'm going home!

Chuck.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom