Richard Ray
Full Member
- Joined
- Feb 20, 2011
- Messages
- 150
- Reaction score
- 40
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- East Texas
- Detector(s) used
- Many brands, Magnetometer, GPR, Side Scan, etc.
- #1
Thread Owner


I actually HAVE thought about regrowing the beard, as my skin is betting more thin and sensitive, it's becoming difficult to shave without a cut or two. As for writing, I have a whole new book finished (with lots of secrets) and will publish it online as soon as my daughter gets a website set up. And I have more in the computer and my mind.idigdirt said:Ever think of growing your beard back? Had mine since 75. some of my most memorable treasure stories were the ones you wrote for the different mags way back then. I still get them out and read them every now and then. Good luck in everything you do....