What's new

RILEYBOY!!!

CHAINCHOMP

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2010
Messages
4,386
Reaction score
18
Golden Thread
0
Location
Colorado Springs CO.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QS
IT IS EXACTLY 12:00!!! (kind of)
HAPPY B-DAY!!!
I HOPE UR DAY IS FILLED W/ SILVER, AND MUCH ENJOYMENT FROM FRIENDS AND FAMILY!!!
HAPPY HAPPY B-DAY TO YOU!!!
:occasion13: :occasion18: :occasion18: :occasion13:
:wav: :wav:
MAKE A WISH!!! :occasion15:
keep it up, and hh.
PS also, did i say happy b-day???
 
Upvote 0
Happy Birthday Rileyboy! Hope you and your family have a wonderful celebration! :icon_sunny:

apush :read2:
 
July sure is BIG month for CRH'er birthers to be born, no? Even mine was in July.
 
Best birthday wishes, Rileyboy!! May you be healthy and prosperous, and may the silver rain down upon you!!
- Grizz
 
happy birthday!!!!!! :occasion16:

enamel7
 
Happy birthday Rileyboy may the silver gods shine down on you . Happy hunting RON
 
Hope you score some silver on your birthday. Have a happy one.
 
Thanks, everyone. And, yes, I scored today. Just posted it. Can't believe I'm 65, but then again, a long time ago when I was in Vietnam, I never thought I'd see my 25th. I learned then that "Life is not a dress rehersal". Live the best everyday!
:ove ya all
rileyboy.

PS: now off to buy some lottos tickets!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom