What's new

Ring and a V

wkrp43

Hero Member
Joined
May 24, 2013
Messages
814
Reaction score
670
Golden Thread
0
Location
western NC
Detector(s) used
F2...BH
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hit a home that I haven't been to in a while. Dug a 1910v Nick and a tiny ring. Thanks for looking.
 

Attachments

  • 1471910750374.webp
    1471910750374.webp
    25.8 KB · Views: 136
  • 1471910766725.webp
    1471910766725.webp
    9.9 KB · Views: 133
Upvote 28
Nice job on the v and ring .
 
That or king is sweet. Looks to have nice detail.
 
I hate my phone... Always hit the wrong buttons... That ring I meant to say
 
Some nice keepers wkrp!!!
 
Couple of good digs!, nice
 
Nice V nick, and the ring is very cool looks old...:occasion14:
 
Nice finds. I like that V Nickel.
 
Well done sir!

Good to see you getting out and finding some treasure.

Best of luck.
 
Thanks....I think that's my fourth V, and this one is in the best shape.
 
congrats, love the ring.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom