A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 25, 2019 #1 Sorry about all the pics this ring has some inscription looks Chinese and is marked 995 it weighs 7.45 grams Let me know if I need more pics Im using my Daughters old I pad is this look to be gold....Thanks Tommy Attachments IMG_0787.webp 734.7 KB · Views: 120
Sorry about all the pics this ring has some inscription looks Chinese and is marked 995 it weighs 7.45 grams Let me know if I need more pics Im using my Daughters old I pad is this look to be gold....Thanks Tommy
HuntinDog Bronze Member Joined May 26, 2010 Messages 2,357 Reaction score 3,538 Golden Thread 0 Location No. Cal. Detector(s) used XP DEUS / MXT PRO / Garrett ProPointer Sep 14, 2020 #21 Awesome find Tommy.. Congrats Upvote 0
Mvgirl Hero Member Joined Aug 6, 2018 Messages 513 Reaction score 1,523 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Bounty hunter land ranger pro, garrett carrot Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Sep 16, 2020 #22 That's crazy awesome dude!!!! WOW! Did you find that while metal detecting Upvote 0