What's new

River just gets higher..

worldtalker

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
21,617
Reaction score
31,162
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
It's getting pretty hard to walk some areas,last week the water was a good 6 feet out from where it is and the good spots are off limits for now.Got a new plug I'm just waiting for... BANG..GOT ONE.Haven't had a strike in three days now.

K1600_DSCN0241.webp

K1600_DSCN0243.webp


He didn't get a BANG either..

K1600_DSCN0239.webp

Well tomorrow is another day and I'm meeting Mike the guy I met last week for some carp fishing and soaking sweet corn in vanilla extract and stevia overnight.

GOD Bless

Chris
 
Thank you for sharing!
 
Good luck, Chris! I hope you get a big one!
 
Nice looking plug.:icon_thumright:
 
Nice looking plug.:icon_thumright:

Whooper Plopper coolest top water I've used yet,I love the sound that prop tail makes,how could a fish not like that.:laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom