What's new

Road Trip 4/28/09

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Went on a 3 hour road trip this afternoon in an attempt to bring up the total of the abysmal silver finds for the month.
I was almost tempted to order 8 boxes of halves,but at the last minute decided against it.
Anyway I only picked up one half out of about 40 or so. Also picked up $575.00 in hand rolled dimes from various banks. I found it interesting that some of the dime rolls are marked as searched. Never saw that before.
Also did some major half dollar dumping in the City of New Britain with Scuba .

Here is today's meager take.
1x 1967 Kennedy
1x 1952 D Roosevelt
1x 1957 "
1x 1960 D "
1x 1961 D "
2x 1964

Not much but better than a skunk day. I may try again tomorrow which will be it for this month.
 
Upvote 0
Dimes are a good back up Rich. Not bad

Golden Silver
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom