What's new

Road Trip 8/17/09

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Went on a long road trip today hitting 2 States.
Started the day by dumping some halves and picking up a $240.00 bag of dimes. Last two times I picked up dimes from this bank, at about the same price I only got 1 keeper. Today I got zip,which is the first time I ever skunked on a dime bag.
Picked up Someone's $200.00 dump of halves somewhere in Dogpatch, Massachusetts (backroads)
Ended the day with the following:
1x 1941 WLH
2x 1944 WLH
1x 1964 Kennedy
1x 1965 "
1x 1966 "
2x 1967 "
1x 1968
 
Upvote 0
Meager finds for a long road trip; have done 2 or 3 road trips just for that purpose, found sliver each time but so little it was not worth it in sense of payin for the gas; oh yeah, do go check out a bank 19 miles north of the house in another town up in Ky that found 21 solid Silver rolls of %40's at once but do not consider that a road trip as go up there to do my shopping ever so often.
 
i would settle for those results, that is about what i get on a road trip
 
Well I took back roads through the Berkshire Mountains where banks are few and far between. So I got a meager amount of coin,but I got some good ones. Plus one never knows, traversing the hills and dales might score me the big one.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom