What's new

Road Trip 8/5/09

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Took a long road trip today with no particular destination or planning. Found several new banks. The silver was tough to come by, 1 here and there. Very few returns on the halves. Also picked up a $240.00 dime sack and once again almost, but not, quite skunked out.

Here is today's take

1x 1949 Roosevelt dime
1x 1963 Franklin Half
5x 1964 Kennedy Half
2x 1966 "
3x 1967 "
5x 1968 "
1x 1969 "
Total one dime and 17 Half Dollars
 
Upvote 0
You've been doing pretty good lately RH. We will have to call you LJ Jr.

Nothing but skunks for me this week.

Jim
 
Jim,

I took the summer off from work and have been CRH in my spare time. I don't know if I'll make it through the summer though, working is easier and the pay is better.

Rich
 
No particular planing? Rich, I got one for you:

Search 48 states one by one just like some people visiting the capital of each state after retirement. When you get to my state, I will buy a beer or something Joe Binden was drinking during the "beer summit".
 
Nice job Rich. I need to take more road trips.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom