What's new

Road Trip 9/1/09

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Took my first road trip of the month using the new GPS. It works fine but it keeps directing me to banks with no silver.
Anyway I picked up about $600.00 in dumping metal and $180.00 in hand rolled dimes.

Heres what I got.
1x 1949 rosie
1x 1941 WLH
1x 1942 WLH
1x 1962 Ben
3x 1968 Kennedy
 
Upvote 0
How do you keep finding those WLH's? For the life of me I have yet to run across one... Nice pickups.
 
Rich Hartford said:
Took my first road trip of the month using the new GPS. It works fine but it keeps directing me to banks with no silver...
New conspiracy? :laughing9:
 
Nice job Rich! :icon_thumright:
 
I got 55 WLH this year. The great majority I recovered from bags. Next would be the ones tellers saved for me. I got a few in handrolls. I may have gotten 1 in a box. I don't do boxes anymore. Waste of time unless one does them in volume.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom