What's new

Road Trip 9/10/09

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Went on a short road trip today. Halves were tough again today to get so I picked up $180.00 in dimes
Here's what I got:
1x 1942 S Mercury
1x 1960 D Roosevelt
1x 1964 "
1x 1954 S Franklin
1x 1963 "
1x 1964 Kennedy
1x 1965 "
3x 1967 "
6x 1968 "
2x 1969
I was pretty happy about snagging the Merc,as it's been a couple of months since I last got one.
As I'm silver mining my son Scooba Steve calls me on the cell to tell me that he picked up 3 solid rolls of silver. Lots of WLH,Bens,and 64's.
There are a lot of silver rolls out there lately.
 
Upvote 0
As usual, nice pickup. :icon_thumright: I gotta get out more often.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom