Rich Hartford
Silver Member
Went on a well planned road trip today and only hit 3 banks. I also picked up a $500.00 bag of dimes.
Here's what I got:
1x 1946 Roosevelt
1x 1953 D "
1x 1968 50% Canadian Dime
1x 1942 S Walking Liberty Half
3x 1942 "
1x 1945 "
5x 1964 Kennedy
1x 1965 "
3x 1966 "
9x 1967
9x 1968
2x 1969
I expected to do better on the dimes,almost thought that I would be skunked. The keepers were at the bottom of the bag. I was surprised to find that the only foreign coin was silver. I usually get a lot of foreign dimes.
I may pick up a couple of bags of quarters tomorrow as well as a few dozen silver halves.
Here are the pics:
Here's what I got:
1x 1946 Roosevelt
1x 1953 D "
1x 1968 50% Canadian Dime
1x 1942 S Walking Liberty Half
3x 1942 "
1x 1945 "
5x 1964 Kennedy
1x 1965 "
3x 1966 "
9x 1967
9x 1968
2x 1969
I expected to do better on the dimes,almost thought that I would be skunked. The keepers were at the bottom of the bag. I was surprised to find that the only foreign coin was silver. I usually get a lot of foreign dimes.
I may pick up a couple of bags of quarters tomorrow as well as a few dozen silver halves.
Here are the pics:
Upvote
0







