What's new

Road Trip 9/16/09

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Another tough road trip today. This time I put on some miles as well. Halves were scarce so I picked up $220.00 in hand rolled dimes.
Here is the harvest:
1x 1943 Mercury dime
1x 1954 Roosevelt dime
1x 1963 "
1x 1964 Kennedy
2x 1966 "
3x 1967 ''
1x 1969 "
 
Upvote 0
Rich - not one of your better hunts for sure! I know you will be back at it asap. I got $80 in halves today and got the skunk myself.
 
you should change your name to "Richie Roadtrip" ;D i don't think anyone does more road trips than you. that is a great number of finds for less than a box worth of dimes. looks like a good trip to me.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom