What's new

Robotics experts from sunny Madeira and vibrant London here!

Joined
May 28, 2025
Messages
11
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Location
Madeira, Portugal & London, UK
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We’re based in Madeira Did you know there are around 120 shipwrecks just off Madeira? Some are even rumoured to be packed with treasure from the days of explorers and old trading ships.



Looking forward to learn more about treasure hunting and maritime industry.

Any robotics questions or ideas? Fire away!

--
Best regards,
Kirill
 
Last edited by a moderator:
We’re based in Madeira. Did you know there are around 120 shipwrecks just off Madeira? Some are even rumoured to be packed with treasure from the days of explorers and old trading ships.


Looking forward to learn more about treasure hunting and maritime industry.

Any robotics questions or ideas? Fire away!

--
Best regards,
Kirill
Welcome to the forum sir.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
@Treasure_Hunter, unfortunately we are unable to reply to your private message even with "Hello Treasure_Hunter", as the forum is flagging it as spam-like and does not allow to proceed. Please advice

Check pm just sent, reply on original private message.
 
>You should be able to reply like I am here. Type in text box below my message
But I'm not
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot From 2025-05-30 01-14-51.webp
    Screenshot From 2025-05-30 01-14-51.webp
    33.9 KB · Views: 46
Do you want to be a paying supporting vendor if do let me know, if may tell me username you wish to use.

You can always send me a pm and I can reply to it...Never had anyone not be able to reply.
 
>You can always send me a pm and I can reply to it...Never had anyone not be able to reply.
I’ve attached a screenshot to my previous message, where you can see the outcome of these attempts.
Also my messages here are posted only moderator approval. There should be some issue with settings / permissions / etc.

Here is my _private_ message to you answering your question on paid sponsorship.

-----
Hello Treasure_Hunter,

Thank you for your kind message.

We are a newly established small company, so we are unable to sponsor the forum at this time. However, we would be very happy to offer a generous success fee for any products we sell through TreasureNet. If this arrangement isn’t suitable, please kindly rename our account to Subsea Robots.

Additionally, we are unsure whether our products are suitable for treasure hunters, and we hope to clarify this. We would like to understand if there is genuine interest in tools designed for treasure recovery from depths of 50 metres and far beyond.

Have a great day.
 
Do you see the private messages I sent?

Sorry that want work. You will have to pick a name that does not include part of business name, subsea is too close to business name.
 
You need to pick a name that does not include part of business name, subsea is too close to business name.
 
Thank you, it has been changed...
 
Do me favor, take a screen shot of our private message so I can see if I see the issue.
 
Please see attached - it's the same message as I've posted previously
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot From 2025-05-31 12-34-14.webp
    Screenshot From 2025-05-31 12-34-14.webp
    91.7 KB · Views: 37
  • Screenshot From 2025-05-31 12-38-12.webp
    Screenshot From 2025-05-31 12-38-12.webp
    40.7 KB · Views: 40
I have reached out to owners to get their assistance, I do not see or find the issue causing the problem.
 
Welcome !
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:
 
Welcome from Ohio USA
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom