K karenl_nelson@hotmail.com Greenie Joined Mar 9, 2020 Messages 14 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Location Tacoma, WA Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Apr 21, 2020 #1 Can anyone advise what type of rocks these are. I am curious about the red coloration. Attachments IMG_0048.webp 12.6 KB · Views: 121 IMG_0049.webp 13.4 KB · Views: 116 IMG_0050.webp 17 KB · Views: 116 IMG_0053.webp 16.2 KB · Views: 107
ANTIQUARIAN Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Apr 24, 2010 Messages 13,018 Reaction score 28,167 Golden Thread 1 Location Upper Canada 🇨🇦 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot' Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Apr 22, 2020 #2 Welcome to Tnet from Toronto Karen! I might suggest that you post your question here as well... Geological Forums Dave Upvote 0
Welcome to Tnet from Toronto Karen! I might suggest that you post your question here as well... Geological Forums Dave
ToddsPoint Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Mar 2, 2018 Messages 9,203 Reaction score 33,169 Golden Thread 0 Location Todds Point, IL Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Apr 22, 2020 #3 Reminds me of cinnabar but I'm no expert on E. Wash. rocks. Just a guess. Gary Upvote 0
K karenl_nelson@hotmail.com Greenie Joined Mar 9, 2020 Messages 14 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Location Tacoma, WA Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Apr 22, 2020 Thread Owner #4 Thank you Dave. I will post on the Geological Forum. I guess that is how you could tell i was a new member? lol Upvote 0
Thank you Dave. I will post on the Geological Forum. I guess that is how you could tell i was a new member? lol
K karenl_nelson@hotmail.com Greenie Joined Mar 9, 2020 Messages 14 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Location Tacoma, WA Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Apr 22, 2020 Thread Owner #5 Thanks for the guess on what this could be Gary. I appreciate the response! Upvote 0