Rolls - 7 - 7 - 7 - Jackpot

Hothgar

Aug 1, 2005
Just got back from the bank. I had gotten all of the pennies one teller had a 2 days ago (he was off yesterday when i went back). I found 394 wheat pennies (and one old canadian) in 40 rolls. I got all he had of nickles and dimes as well (the person that brought in the pennies didn't bring in any quarters). 9 rolls of dimes - 393 silver dimes. I wish i had a camera.

I had previously gone through $600ish in dimes and gotten just one silver dime.

I haven't hit the nickles yet - that's the next project - i'm trying to savor this gold mine.

I know there's several of us that hit up these rolls - keep at it boys! (and girls!)

Hothgar

Upvote 0
That is an incredible score on dimes! Did you say your not making that good of wages doing this? By my rough calculation, your dime score is just shy of 8 rolls putting that over $1200.00 in silver. If that's not doing well, I think your expectations may be a tad high.

Best to you.

MentalUnrest said:
That is an incredible score on dimes! Did you say your not making that good of wages doing this? By my rough calculation, your dime score is just shy of 8 rolls putting that over $1200.00 in silver. If that's not doing well, I think your expectations may be a tad high.

Best to you.

Great score to be sure, but back then it was about $268 worth

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back