Taranis Sr. Member Joined Nov 27, 2011 Messages 397 Reaction score 250 Golden Thread 3 Location Europe 🥇 Banner finds 3 Detector(s) used Teknetics Alpha Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jan 19, 2012 #1 Big mud, but pleasant time for a roman coins hunting Diva Faustina Marcus Aurelius Antoninus Pius Trajan and Hadrianus Upvote 0
Big mud, but pleasant time for a roman coins hunting Diva Faustina Marcus Aurelius Antoninus Pius Trajan and Hadrianus
worldtalker Platinum Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined May 11, 2011 Messages 21,617 Reaction score 31,162 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Mass. Detector(s) used XP Deus Primary Interest: Other Jan 19, 2012 #2 Taranis,Looks like you are doing quite well in your neck of the woods!!I always enjoy viewing your finds,always SO OLD,I wish I could find stuff like that here in Massachusetts!!! How's the temperatures over there??God Bless Chris
Taranis,Looks like you are doing quite well in your neck of the woods!!I always enjoy viewing your finds,always SO OLD,I wish I could find stuff like that here in Massachusetts!!! How's the temperatures over there??God Bless Chris
Taranis Sr. Member Joined Nov 27, 2011 Messages 397 Reaction score 250 Golden Thread 3 Location Europe 🥇 Banner finds 3 Detector(s) used Teknetics Alpha Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jan 20, 2012 Thread Owner #3 I like the Roman coins, all very much a real work of art. Falls currently the rain and 3-6 degrees are with big mud.
I like the Roman coins, all very much a real work of art. Falls currently the rain and 3-6 degrees are with big mud.
ossi Sr. Member Joined Nov 3, 2011 Messages 437 Reaction score 271 Golden Thread 1 Location Pannonia 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Garrett AT PRO INTERNATIONAL (Nel hunter) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 20, 2012 #4 like .ossi
Silver Searcher Gold Member Joined Sep 27, 2006 Messages 10,425 Reaction score 2,724 Golden Thread 1 Location UK 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 20, 2012 #5 ossi said: like .ossi Click to expand... SS Like Also