What's new

Roofdoctor

Roofdoctor

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2024
Messages
49
Reaction score
357
Golden Thread
0
Location
West Alexandria Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 +Minelab Manticore
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone, I'm excited to be a member on this site and look forward to sharing and checking out others great finds. I'm just slowly figuring out how to navigate this site.
 
Hello everyone, I'm excited to be a member on this site and look forward to sharing and checking out others great finds. I'm just slowly figuring out how to navigate this site.
Welcome from Iowa.
 
Hello everyone...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at FORUM: OHIO for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.
 
Welcome! I'm still learning how to navigate it myself :dontknow: :laughing7:
 
Welcome !
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:
 
Welcome from North Carolina!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom