What's new

Rose Creek AZ Info

-100Mesh

Tenderfoot
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, I have been searching but cant find any information on Rose Creek in Prescott Az.

is there a good reliable source about the Privately owned section of the creek.

what are the regulations?

Are you "Allowed" to use the Gold Cube there?
 
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Arizona for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.
 
Welcome to the forum from Massachusetts!
 
Do you know Lynx Creek in Prescott Valley? :skullflag:
 
Do you know Lynx Creek in Prescott Valley? :skullflag:

Yes, I was there the other day. The FS says on their website that they do not allow sluices or motors.

I want to run my GOLD CUBE that has a battery powered pump.

** Motorized Equipment Includes: Any equipment having or using an engine or motor.

** Mechanical Equipment and Mining Aids Include: Sluice boxes, dry washers, gold screws, gold bugs, rocker boxes, wheel barrows or other devices designed to increase production above that level obtained with gold pans and hand tools.


I cant find any "official" info on Rose Creek, only word of mouth. I assume that is okay to use a motorized pump as long as it is not GAS powered. I just wanted to make sure that is True.

And because it is Quasi Private Land the is no forest service rules and regulations posted..
 
Welcome to TNet from Nick in CT! :icon_thumright:
 
Thanks for the welcomes !


But, dose anyone have any scoop on ROSE CREEK AZ, a stones throw from Lynx creek.
 
Welcome to TNET!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom