What's new

Rotated Die Found

CRHer700

Full Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2024
Messages
129
Reaction score
226
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Detector(s) used
Vanquish 440
Primary Interest:
Other
This 2005-P nickel came from a group of three boxes that I was searching. It is the first coin that I have ever found that has had one of the dies rotated. Any knowledge of what it is worth would be appreciated.
 

Attachments

  • C3F1E4A9-7EDB-47A7-8336-C35B514F45F1.webp
    C3F1E4A9-7EDB-47A7-8336-C35B514F45F1.webp
    107.6 KB · Views: 77
  • 3E46A15D-0E51-4871-B25B-FA206E476C50.webp
    3E46A15D-0E51-4871-B25B-FA206E476C50.webp
    108.8 KB · Views: 73
  • 87B741D8-7730-4913-AD30-CA4F69324C25.webp
    87B741D8-7730-4913-AD30-CA4F69324C25.webp
    27.1 KB · Views: 68
Upvote 3
This 2005-P nickel came from a group of three boxes that I was searching. It is the first coin that I have ever found that has had one of the dies rotated. Any knowledge of what it is worth would be appreciated.
Oh wow!!! Nice find👍
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom