What's new

salisbury or concord, nc??????

  • Thread starter Thread starter diggin-it-up
  • Start date Start date
D

diggin-it-up

Guest
ok, is there any meteal detectors out here in or near salisbury or concord, north carolina???? I'm new at metal detecting but would love to hook up with some here in my area. So, leave me a message and lets go out digging.
 
Crap I was just at my grandmother's house in Richfield (up Hwy 49 from Concord) for Easter. I did some MD around the old family still site but didn't find much worth mentioning. I will be heading back that way sometime late summer or early fall and will let you know.

Pcolaboy
 
I live in Concord and am a member of the Metal Detecting Association of the Carolinas (MDAC). We meet in Matthews second Monday of the month and try to get a hunt scheduled for the first Saturday of each month.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom