Salt

Mar 27, 2023
I have a pulse induction gpx 5000. I am suspicious of a recent find of a huge amount of pure salt in a dug out cave under two feet of pine needles. My machine was going off like crazy but not in a consistent way. I need to go back but I have a question. Can my machine find gold or silver threw pure salt? Also what about the thickness of the salt and its effect. This is a dry area and the salt is heavily compacted. Has anyone ever heard of hiding a cache of cash or coins under bags of salt?

OP
OP
C
Mar 27, 2023
I have a pulse induction gpx 5000. I am suspicious of a recent find of a huge amount of pure salt in a dug out cave under two feet of pine needles. My machine was going off like crazy but not in a consistent way. I need to go back but I have a question. Can my machine find gold or silver threw pure salt? Also what about the thickness of the salt and its effect. This is a dry area and the salt is heavily compacted. Has anyone ever heard of hiding a cache of cash or coins under bags of salt?
This area is very high, very remote and seems like it could have been a good place to shelter or hide out.

ticndig

Silver Member
Apr 17, 2009
Cumberland Va
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
T-2-SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
try a different forum listed below, this is tech support for the website.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a pulse induction gpx 5000. I am suspicious of a recent find of a huge amount of pure salt...
tn_moved_over.gif
I moved ya from HELP! over to BRANDS > MINELAB > GPX for more exposure.
tn_notice.gif
NOTE: Forum HELP! contains guides tutorials on how to use the new TreasureNet.com software.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread