What's new

San Antonio BOLO

thekspapa

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2016
Messages
51
Reaction score
28
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ne oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Delta 4000, mine lab 305, at pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Greetings all! My family and I were visiting the Alamo yesterday from Tulsa. While we were there, some lowlifes broke into our truck and stole all of our luggage. How does someone take 12 bags and a cooler at 130 pm from paid parking, 2 blocks from the Alamo, and no one saw a thing? We were only gone from the truck 1 hour!
Anyway, the bolo is for 2 pinpointers that was in my suitcase. There's one black one and a "carrot", both Garret's. I really don't think I'll get them back, but I gotta hope. Long story shorter, we came back home after we talk to the police. We were going to see the ocean when we left San Antonio.
This was one of my favorite things to see. How many people today would cross this line? ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1470456923.160428.webp
 
Maybe someone who works in the paid parking lot is in on looting cars.

People do really dumb things that defy explanation, it seems to have greatly increased lately.
 
I agree. There's one guy that we suspected, he may not have actually done it, but he tipped someone off. Wormy *******! Im sorry, can I say that? Anyway, we probably won't be going back to San Antonio for a long time.
 
Its too bad a few people ruin it for everyone else.
Have to protect ourselves from all sides anymore.
 
I'm sorry to read of your experience at the Alamo. Some people don't know where the center of the universe is and do these things to good people.
 
The lot have cameras?
 
Thanks rusty.
Gib no. But they have them across the street at an office building. Who knows if the police will check them. They did take a few fingerprints tho. I should have known the place was sketchy, because two guys working on the payment machine got in there Honda car with a bicycle rack on it and left. The cc machine still didn't work.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom