What's new

San Juan Bautista, Ca school ground.

Tim(Ca)

Greenie
Joined
Aug 11, 2008
Messages
12
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Location
California
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Saturday I went to a San Juan Bautista school ground. I found quarters, dimes, nickles, a girl's bent pinky ring, a brownie pin. Then I found a 1971 British New Pence :icon_scratch:. Later I found a old children's toy top. Its all metal. Not real sure if its a top or not. Can anybody help to confirm ???
 

Attachments

  • PA190023.webp
    PA190023.webp
    10.1 KB · Views: 541
  • PA190022.webp
    PA190022.webp
    3.3 KB · Views: 531
  • PA190024.webp
    PA190024.webp
    6.8 KB · Views: 541
  • PA190028.webp
    PA190028.webp
    3.6 KB · Views: 523
  • PA190029.webp
    PA190029.webp
    3.6 KB · Views: 537
  • PA190027.webp
    PA190027.webp
    10.1 KB · Views: 562
  • PA190026.webp
    PA190026.webp
    8.9 KB · Views: 563
  • PA190031.webp
    PA190031.webp
    2.7 KB · Views: 542
  • PA190021.webp
    PA190021.webp
    2.6 KB · Views: 537
Upvote 0
Great finds! Wish I could help on the top thingy.
 
Looks like a fun hunt to me! :) Welcome to Tnet, Tim!

Nana
 
I LOVE THE BROWNIE PIN! I had one when I was a little girl and havent thought of it until I saw your pic... sweet memories...
Catchdog
 
The top thingy looks like part of an old cap grenade.
:icon_pirat:
JuJu
 

Attachments

  • cap grenade.webp
    cap grenade.webp
    8.6 KB · Views: 381
Nice finds.Here is a picture of a plastic Drive rivet.
Yours is aluminum Drive rivet.
Drill a hole in cement or brick put what you want to anchor there .Push rivet in the hole and hit the nail end with a hammer.The inside spreads and holds the item there.
 

Attachments

  • Drive Rivet 001.webp
    Drive Rivet 001.webp
    8.9 KB · Views: 363
Great digs... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 

Attachments

  • remvet.webp
    remvet.webp
    20.4 KB · Views: 333
  • remvet.webp
    remvet.webp
    20.4 KB · Views: 336
Well as for the cap grenade it might be. ??? I had some cap grenades when I was a kid in the late 50's and early 60's, but does not seem the same. As for the material it feels like iron. ???
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom