What's new

Sands a movin out 10/5-6

Mr.Excavator

Full Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2013
Messages
199
Reaction score
192
Golden Thread
0
Location
NorthEast, Florida coast
Detector(s) used
CTX3030 (4)Excal 1000, (2)Garrett Sea Hunter mark II,
(2) E-trac's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not too much to show, this is from the past weekend. A tiny little 18k 2.6g cross, a tungsten carbide ring 18.6g (boy I wish that was gold) It was my first one and a Ladies Gruen watch that works. The odd finds were a .40 caliber round unfired and a HAWG lead weight 24oz. who would fish with that??

The hunting was a bit different with large cutouts in the sand. I could not find much in the low troughs. The most productive areas were on top in front of the cutout ledges closest to shore.

Almost forgot , I also found a 50cent Euro piece. The phone looking thing is a Kodak I think a camera.

I have 7-8 phones now , what is the best way to get rid of them?
 

Attachments

  • DSCF3605.webp
    DSCF3605.webp
    97.4 KB · Views: 153
  • DSCF3598.webp
    DSCF3598.webp
    214.1 KB · Views: 150
  • DSCF3604.webp
    DSCF3604.webp
    112 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:
Upvote 0
That is a nice ladies Gruen. Did your wifey lay claim to it, or is it going on ebay?
 
Great score on the watch...that fishing lead looks like a boat anchor...congrats on some nice finds.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom