Saturday Evening Shooting - Celebrating 300+ Coin finds!

Garrett424

Silver Member
Jun 20, 2014
Granite, Maryland
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Omega 8000
Teknetics Delta 4000,
Deteknix XPointer,
Fiskar's Big Grip Digger & my old Army Trench shovel for the tough jobs
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Still looking for that first silver.

Keep digging. It will come.

I got mine about ten days ago with a li'l old BH Tracker IV. I was very concerned that my machine just wasn't good enough to find it but when it did, I found 4 silver coins and one silver ring in a very short time. The location had EVERYTHING to do with it. You'll have a day like that sooner or latter (hopefully sooner).

wlb42

Dec 4, 2011
Florida
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex+, Whites TRX Pinpointer, Whites MX5, Bounty Hunter 3300 Discovery, Whites Coinmaster Pro, Whites Quantum 2, Whites 6000, Whites 6DB, Whites Beachcomber.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good Job......My best areas for finding silver coins is in older home front and backyards.....don't forget the old clothesline in the usual backyard of older homes, I just found 4 silver dimes in a spot like that, 3 were Mercurys and 1 Rosie.......keep looking and silver will come soon.......and all of them were only about 3 or 4 inches deep, well within the range of your Ace 150.....GOOD LUCK & HAPPY HUNTING.

Bill

Last edited:

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
unfortunately, I have about 370 toasted zincoids alone, they are great for showing people how our newer pennies are junk. if you swing that 150 over it and it is within its reach, you will know it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread