What's new

Saturday Hunt = 4 Outdoor Volleyball courts... Question....

MD'erStEvO

Full Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2015
Messages
150
Reaction score
170
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vicenza (Military)
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 11" Coil, Bounty Hunter Platinum Edition, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Quick question:

I'm MD'ing this weekend on 4 volleyball courts that haven't been hit by detectors.... I swing (will swing) an XP Deus and am new to it, but wanted to know if I should use the sand mode. I ask this because it's not like I'm at the beach with the saltwater... I plan to try a few modes on it and hit the same court a few times. Even better than that, I've found a new Metal Detecting buddy (fireman) Steve, which will make the hunts more fun! :headband:

MD'erStEvO
 
I've done very well at volleyball courts. Both sidelines are where folks place bags while playing. Begin a thorough there.
Unless at a beach, (saltwater), normal settings are fine.
GL
Peace ✌
 
CincinnatiKid,

Thanks for the advice... This is on a military base, and I'm very Honored that after all the red tape was done, they authorized me to hunt on post. I did a long writeup to the senior level and gave them our MD'ing Code of Ethics.... Gonna be exciting!!:2barsgold:
 
I love doing volleyball courts...easy digging and do no have to worry about killing grass.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom