What's new

Scale arm? Cast iron stove fitting?

Detector mom

Full Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2011
Messages
129
Reaction score
268
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern NJ
Detector(s) used
white's mdx 300; simplex plus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found at a site that is believed to be where an out kitchen stood from about 1860 to maybe 1900. The top object of the three I’m fairly certain from comparing it to other pics of cast iron stoves is a drawer pull; then there’s what I believe to be a cast iron stove lid (happy to be corrected on that; also if anyone wants to take a stab on the date, I’d appreciate it). It’s the long object I’m not sure of.

ideas? Thanks.
 

Attachments

  • 5E1D25A9-B38D-421C-AD4B-178E08FAAC18.webp
    5E1D25A9-B38D-421C-AD4B-178E08FAAC18.webp
    569 KB · Views: 80
  • 16FDA5B6-6AB5-42B2-A016-8703691600C8.webp
    16FDA5B6-6AB5-42B2-A016-8703691600C8.webp
    282.1 KB · Views: 68
  • 97F10D46-7EE2-4065-9CBD-02D0778B3018.webp
    97F10D46-7EE2-4065-9CBD-02D0778B3018.webp
    747.8 KB · Views: 63
Yup, turnbuckle.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom