Rock Sinders
Sr. Member
Another school frontage permission in the books. Lots of variety over there. Not so much great coinage but the copper pipes and brass and 925 silver items I'll take any day.
Not sure what a Playboy-key necklace was doing in a school area, but what do I know.
90 ish targets dug. The school was established in 1967 and the pennies were mostly between 1963 and 1990 but had some more recent ones as well. I don't dig deeper than 5 or 6 inches, although there were a lot of signals under that. I just don't dig deeper than that in the city for many reasons.
I did a followup phone call with the principal of the school and to tell her what I had found on her school property. She was very supportive of what I did and seemed pleased I came away with some interesting metal. Truly a positive experience.
Not sure what a Playboy-key necklace was doing in a school area, but what do I know.
90 ish targets dug. The school was established in 1967 and the pennies were mostly between 1963 and 1990 but had some more recent ones as well. I don't dig deeper than 5 or 6 inches, although there were a lot of signals under that. I just don't dig deeper than that in the city for many reasons.
I did a followup phone call with the principal of the school and to tell her what I had found on her school property. She was very supportive of what I did and seemed pleased I came away with some interesting metal. Truly a positive experience.
Last edited:
Upvote
12







