detector dave Sr. Member Joined Dec 23, 2007 Messages 287 Reaction score 74 Golden Thread 0 Location between Cadillac and Big Rapids Detector(s) used whites 6000 & spectrum Jun 6, 2015 #1 Found some rings. One 1912 v nicole. Over $10 in change. Fun day. Attachments 1433622237508.webp 48.5 KB · Views: 136 Upvote 14
Loco-Digger Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 16, 2014 Messages 12,099 Reaction score 18,282 Golden Thread 1 Location Northern O-H-I-O 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner) Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 6, 2015 #2 Man that's a lot of targets. I love hunts like that, Tons of targets and an oldie. Congrats on the V nickle and the clad haul.
Man that's a lot of targets. I love hunts like that, Tons of targets and an oldie. Congrats on the V nickle and the clad haul.
basque-man Silver Member Joined Sep 26, 2014 Messages 2,525 Reaction score 3,120 Golden Thread 1 Location W. Nevada / N. CA 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus; Minelab E-Trac; Son (Wyatt) uses XP Deus! Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 6, 2015 #3 Man that a lot of digging!!!!!!