What's new

Schuylkill County , Pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,910
Reaction score
76,364
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
011.webp

001.webp
002.webp
003.webp
004.webp
005.webp
006.webp
007.webp
008.webp

009.webp

010.webp

012.webp

013.webp

014.webp
 
This is great!
 
Yes Looks like next Winter they should have everything Done, Or close to Done.
it May help with some Local research.

I remember back in the '80's Going to Our Courthouse & asking if I could
see some old Maps on my area.

They walked me into the Map room & Left Me.

There I stood in a small Room with a Large Table Stacked with Rolls Of Maps & Gigantic Map books Etc. :o

I don't think I lasted 5 Minutes Just standing there Stairing with my Mouth open,
before I turned around & Left :(

if it's anything like that, it is hard to start
 
Last edited:
Im excited. I will be keeping an eye on this.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom