What's new

Scoop info needed..

Copperhead

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2007
Messages
1,010
Reaction score
21
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Constituition State
Detector(s) used
Ace250
Nokta Triple Score
Working on a homemade hand scoop...It's going to have round holes...What would be the optimum size for the holes?...
Thanks..I'll post up some pics when I finish it...
 
Upvote 0
When I made ScoopZilla, I bent all the stainless steel by hand, arm strong, leverage, hammer, and a good vice to hold it. There were 3 pieces total to make my scoop and a good hammer, imagination, and ingenuity came into play. It took me several weeks to make. I looked at scoops on the internet and down at Bill Jacksons an outdoor outfitter in Pinellas Park St. Petersburg FL. that sells scoops and detectors. Took what I thought was there best features and then built Scoopzilla. It is one monster scoop!
here is the link to ScoopZilla!
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,225979.0.html
 
TexasRT said:
WOW, all this over "What would be the optimum size for the holes in my homemade scoop...". Good thing he didn't ask how long the handle should be too. LOL!!!!

Too Funny
HH

or what it should be made of, or what angle it should be!

steve :-)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom