What's new

Scotch Whisky

Al D

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2011
Messages
2,094
Reaction score
3,547
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I like Scotch Whisky, but I don’t get the attitude some drinkers have, for example; Monkey Shoulder is a good blend of three Speyside malts, but I have gotten such flak over liking it, it is almost funny, and, no, my taste buds are not dead, the new 14 year Glen Livet is a delight
cheers :occasion14:
 
When I was in Hong Kong I picked up 4 fifths of Chivas Regal for $79.00 and they came with a Chivas Regal rolling carry on bag. When I got back I found I still had 2 fifths of Chevis unopened I had forgot were in my bar. I had been drinking bottle of scotch a friend gave me from his trip to Scotland.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom