What's new

SE Oklahoma

thegunrunner

Tenderfoot
Joined
Feb 6, 2014
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Poteau, Ok
Detector(s) used
Whites 3vi
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I need to fine a buddy to hunt with live in Poteau 918-647-6155
 
l live in Mena,Arkansas just across the line from you guys.....is there a lot of places to hunt over in the Heavener/Poteau area???....I come over that way sometimes...I have a friend that lives in Shady Point near Poteau.....I use a Garrett Ace 250 and a Garrett propointer....thanks for the info.....
 
Pushamatah county here above Sardis lake
 
Valliant Oklahoma here
 
Where is valliant? What city is it near or county is it in?
 
Where is valliant? What city is it near or county is it in?
Valliant is way down there in McCurtain County. It's between Ft. Towson and Idabel. I been through there a few times, but not in a long time.
 
Broken Bow here, send me a message if anyone wants to get together. I'm also interested in just studying flora and fauna in the area... this area is so historically unstudied, I'm sure there's a species or two of endemic cave animals that have yet to be documented.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom