What's new

Se Portland detecting?

steve m

Full Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2007
Messages
157
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Location
Portland, OR.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites XL Pro, Compass x80, Garrett 1350
Lost my hunting partner. He moved away. Anyone in Se Portland area want to hook up and go detecting let me know?
LMK
Steve///
smcki49637@aol.com
 
Hey Steve...
I live in Tualatin and always looking for someone to hunt and explore new places..Drop me an email, I have no set schedule, so can pretty much go anytime..
Tvic25
 
Sounds good! Sent you an e mail. If you did'nt get it e mail me @
smcki49637@aol.com
Thanks!
Steve///
 
hey .. i live in Vancouver WA and work in Portland.. i am looking for a hunting Partner that knows the area

USTiger
 
Hi guys. I am in Milwaukie. Always wanted to MD so I finally broke down and got one (drove all the way to sweethome to pickup a Whites in person). I have only been detecting with my son in our front yard so far. Getting to know the detector and how not to leave evidence of digging before I go somewhere else.

Fun stuff.

Edit: WOW, Old thread!
 
I am in Seaside, I am always looking for people to detect with. Sounds like we should start up a club ! Anyone interested contact me !
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom