RussM
Full Member
- Joined
- Oct 2, 2019
- Messages
- 198
- Reaction score
- 376
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Elmira, NY
- Detector(s) used
- XP Deus 2
XP ORX
Garrett Carrot
XP MI6 Pointer
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Hello gang, I moved to Elmira NY last August and am wondering if anyone is close by that would like to do some detecting. I'm new to NY state so I'd love to find out the ins and outs of what's acceptable and what's not, so I don't find myself in a situation I'd rather not be in.
Even if it's not actual detecting, I'm hoping someone can take the time to explain to me where I can go without trouble from authorities.
I just want to get back in the swing of things. I've been working on my house for a year and would love a break.
Please any seasoned NY'ers out there within 50 miles of me shed some light?
Even if it's not actual detecting, I'm hoping someone can take the time to explain to me where I can go without trouble from authorities.
I just want to get back in the swing of things. I've been working on my house for a year and would love a break.
Please any seasoned NY'ers out there within 50 miles of me shed some light?







