Was up all night, not an ache in my back.
Temps in the Upper 50's for one more day & No rain predicted till Tonight.
so I decided I had to get out.
on the way I had a sign

so I figured there must be a pot of gold waiting for me.
nope ! Rain that wasn't supposed to be there
by the time I got to my hunting spot just a misting yet.
Birds Eye View of the site

August 23, 1938

September 26, 1938

November 12, 1938

October 25, 1956

July 4, 1959

2015 / 2016

Today




gas Rebate 38 cents

trash

a 1941 wheat

and an almost immediate sore back, as soon as I started out
after 45 minutes I was in so much pain, even packing my stuff away in my car
was a chore
Think I may be done for the Year
Temps in the Upper 50's for one more day & No rain predicted till Tonight.
so I decided I had to get out.
on the way I had a sign

so I figured there must be a pot of gold waiting for me.
nope ! Rain that wasn't supposed to be there

by the time I got to my hunting spot just a misting yet.
Birds Eye View of the site

August 23, 1938

September 26, 1938

November 12, 1938

October 25, 1956

July 4, 1959

2015 / 2016

Today




gas Rebate 38 cents

trash

a 1941 wheat

and an almost immediate sore back, as soon as I started out

after 45 minutes I was in so much pain, even packing my stuff away in my car
was a chore
Think I may be done for the Year
Last edited:
Upvote
28







