What's new

sears brix blox

duffytrash

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2006
Messages
1,143
Reaction score
197
Golden Thread
0
Location
ohio river
found 850 set of these today...some of the blocks are marked leggo...sopme haint...lotsa minifigs and accesories..looks to be from the 70s...are these early leggos??sorry no pic...
 
duffytrash said:
found 850 set of these today...some of the blocks are marked leggo...sopme haint...lotsa minifigs and accesories..looks to be from the 70s...are these early leggos??sorry no pic...

I had these when I was a kid and loved them!!! Sure bring back some memories.
 
Fruitbat said:
duffytrash said:
found 850 set of these today...some of the blocks are marked leggo...sopme haint...lotsa minifigs and accesories..looks to be from the 70s...are these early leggos??sorry no pic...

I had these when I was a kid and loved them!!! Sure bring back some memories.
oh sht! it's batboy!! I thought he went back to the WV cave.....
 
creeper71 said:
Fruitbat said:
duffytrash said:
found 850 set of these today...some of the blocks are marked leggo...sopme haint...lotsa minifigs and accesories..looks to be from the 70s...are these early leggos??sorry no pic...

I had these when I was a kid and loved them!!! Sure bring back some memories.
oh sht! it's batboy!! I thought he went back to the WV cave.....

I'm always lurking around and will pop out when you least expect me........LOL
 
Fruitbat said:
creeper71 said:
Fruitbat said:
duffytrash said:
found 850 set of these today...some of the blocks are marked leggo...sopme haint...lotsa minifigs and accesories..looks to be from the 70s...are these early leggos??sorry no pic...

I had these when I was a kid and loved them!!! Sure bring back some memories.
oh sht! it's batboy!! I thought he went back to the WV cave.....

I'm always lurking around and will pop out when you least expect me........LOL
hahaha i remember one time a freind of mine had a famous Rock star sign his poster too BatBoy..haha
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom