What's new

Seasons Greetings from the other side of the Atlantic!!

golden silver

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
2,771
Reaction score
121
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
It was a heck of a trip though snow and ice. We spent a day in Ramstein Germany then to Copenhagen Denmark... Oh and to all the global warming believers Denmark was covered in a sheet of ice while I was there and so was germany and much of Spain for that matter. Lucky we got out in time and since Barcelona is on the med side we are rather warm and snow free. Merry Christmas to all and enjoy the holidays!! See you some time in January.

Golden Silver
 
Upvote 0
golden silver said:
It was a heck of a trip though snow and ice. We spent a day in Ramstein Germany then to Copenhagen Denmark... Oh and to all the global warming believers Denmark was covered in a sheet of ice while I was there and so was germany and much of Spain for that matter. Lucky we got out in time and since Barcelona is on the med side we are rather warm and snow free. Merry Christmas to all and enjoy the holidays!! See you some time in January.

Golden Silver

Did you see all the Communists marching? Alex Jones posted Video & audio, several interviewed did not even believe in Global Warming said they were there against Capitalism! You see any of that?
 
I am afraid I did not see any of that OB just the snow and felt the cold. Have a great holiday. Merry Christmas.

golden silver
 
golden silver said:
I am afraid I did not see any of that OB just the snow and felt the cold. Have a great holiday. Merry Christmas.

golden silver

Hope the rest of them there that week felt the cold too :laughing7: .
 
Merry Christmas Golden Silver.
 
Merry Christmas GS.

DW
 
Merry Christmas!
 
Merry Christmas GS! :icon_santa:
 
I hope your holidays are joyous and that your travels are safe!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom