bad Chad Sr. Member Joined Feb 19, 2013 Messages 288 Reaction score 257 Golden Thread 0 Apr 18, 2015 #1 Upvote 36
T trdking Gold Member Joined Feb 28, 2015 Messages 5,148 Reaction score 7,926 Golden Thread 0 Location Fullerton CA Detector(s) used Minelab CTX 3030 AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 19, 2015 #21 Aaaaah the Sacred TRIME!
deershed Silver Member Joined Apr 25, 2013 Messages 3,307 Reaction score 4,103 Golden Thread 0 Location Maryland Detector(s) used AT Pro, Whites Coin Master Pro, Bounty Hunter Lonestar, Minelab CTX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 19, 2015 #22 Anyone of those coins would make my day, to find all those like you did. WOW!! Congrats on one of the Sweetest hunts I've seen for awhile!!
Anyone of those coins would make my day, to find all those like you did. WOW!! Congrats on one of the Sweetest hunts I've seen for awhile!!
CASPER-2 Platinum Member Joined Jan 3, 2012 Messages 17,375 Reaction score 20,667 Golden Thread 1 Location NEW ENGLAND 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 20, 2015 #23
Carolina Tom Gold Member Joined Apr 4, 2014 Messages 10,082 Reaction score 17,067 Golden Thread 0 Location Charlotte Detector(s) used XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT Primary Interest: Other Apr 20, 2015 #24 One of the nicest spills that I have seen. Congrats on an eye popping find! GL&HH.
SeabeeRon Silver Member Joined Aug 5, 2007 Messages 2,541 Reaction score 2,396 Golden Thread 0 Location Santa Cruz, CA. Detector(s) used ML Sov GT; Whites MXT & Surf PI Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 20, 2015 #25 Thanks for the updated pictures and info! This has got to be one of the best "spills" I have seen posted on ANY forum! Got my BANNER vote!!
Thanks for the updated pictures and info! This has got to be one of the best "spills" I have seen posted on ANY forum! Got my BANNER vote!!
bad Chad Sr. Member Joined Feb 19, 2013 Messages 288 Reaction score 257 Golden Thread 0 Apr 20, 2015 Thread Owner #26 Thank you! Saves like this makes it so much better. I love detecting weather I find stuff or not but I gotta admit I'm still smiling about it.
Thank you! Saves like this makes it so much better. I love detecting weather I find stuff or not but I gotta admit I'm still smiling about it.
bad Chad Sr. Member Joined Feb 19, 2013 Messages 288 Reaction score 257 Golden Thread 0 Apr 20, 2015 Thread Owner #27 What does that look like
bad Chad Sr. Member Joined Feb 19, 2013 Messages 288 Reaction score 257 Golden Thread 0 Apr 20, 2015 Thread Owner #28 trdking said: Aaaaah the Sacred TRIME! Click to expand... What's that look like?
F Fingerlakes119 Hero Member Joined Aug 16, 2013 Messages 590 Reaction score 884 Golden Thread 0 Location Finger Lakes Region Of NY Detector(s) used Minelab Etrac, Minelab Profind Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 20, 2015 #29 great find that a spill of a life trime
bad Chad Sr. Member Joined Feb 19, 2013 Messages 288 Reaction score 257 Golden Thread 0 Apr 20, 2015 Thread Owner #30 thank you yeah it's going to be hard to top that for this year!
bad Chad Sr. Member Joined Feb 19, 2013 Messages 288 Reaction score 257 Golden Thread 0 Apr 20, 2015 Thread Owner #31 Thank you. It's going to be hard to top but I'm going to try.Lol
D david680 Bronze Member Joined Jun 4, 2014 Messages 1,587 Reaction score 1,447 Golden Thread 0 Location Salem, Indiana Detector(s) used Tesoro Bandido Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 21, 2015 #32 If you ever top that we want a loonnngggg story to go with it. The seated dimes are beautiful, and the trimes and half dimes are bucket list finds that most coin shooters will never accomplish. Absolutely spectacular spill!
If you ever top that we want a loonnngggg story to go with it. The seated dimes are beautiful, and the trimes and half dimes are bucket list finds that most coin shooters will never accomplish. Absolutely spectacular spill!
bad Chad Sr. Member Joined Feb 19, 2013 Messages 288 Reaction score 257 Golden Thread 0 Apr 21, 2015 Thread Owner #33 Thank you. Going for a gold coin next.shooting for the moon maybe hit a star.Lol
toddsumm1 Sr. Member Joined Feb 19, 2010 Messages 368 Reaction score 175 Golden Thread 0 Location Maryland Detector(s) used Garrett ATPro w/ProPointer/White's DFX 300/White's DFX/White's Eagle Spectrum/Radio Shack (Bounty Hunter)/ Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 22, 2015 #34 Wow!
Inspector Silver Member Joined Sep 8, 2014 Messages 3,343 Reaction score 5,608 Golden Thread 0 Location Finger Lakes Region, Upstate NY Detector(s) used Nox 600, w/6", Simplex+WHP, Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Toltec, Pro-Find 35 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 26, 2015 #35 Totally AWESOME finds, Congrats on the saves.
bad Chad Sr. Member Joined Feb 19, 2013 Messages 288 Reaction score 257 Golden Thread 0 Apr 28, 2015 Thread Owner #36 Thank You inspector