What's new

Second time out

motto motto

Greenie
Joined
Mar 25, 2009
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
As some of you may have read on my last post I work at an isolated site and I'm unable to get to any backs for 2 week + at a time. So, I had my wife pic up 3 rolls (all the bank had) of halfs and my son went through them for me. He found 3-68s and 1-67. I got back in town and went back to the same bank and the had another 2 rolls. I picked up both and one roll had 2-68s in it and I might add that all the coins in that roll except for the 2- 68s were in the 70s.

I would also like to know what's up with a few coins that were minted in 2000 with a P mint mark?
 
Upvote 0
Great hunt!!! As for the 2000 with the P mint mark, at some point the Philadelphia mint started using the letter P, I don't know why as everyone knows no mint mark means Philadelphia. :icon_scratch:
 
If its the same as dimes 1982 started the P mintmark. (IE: Special value on 1982 No P dimes)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom