Secret sauce with Manticore

sibbley

Mar 18, 2023
Nazareth, PA
Detector(s) used
Dr. Otek MT-XR, Ace Apex, Xterra Pro, Nokta Legend, Nokta Makro Impact, Manticore, XP ORX, XP Deus 2 WS6 Master
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thank you tnsharpshooter! I've been having a tough time with the Manticore in a corn field. I changed to Custom 1 and used your All Metal target ID of 68 and found more than can slaw today. Still came home with slaw but found several interesting items including my first Indian Head Penny.

OP
OP
tnsharpshooter

tnsharpshooter

Jul 10, 2012
Tn
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus 2, Xp Deus 1, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Manticore
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you tnsharpshooter! I've been having a tough time with the Manticore in a corn field. I changed to Custom 1 and used your All Metal target ID of 68 and found more than can slaw today. Still came home with slaw but found several interesting items including my first Indian Head Penny.
You are welcome.
Can slaw - yep problematic in sites for sure. All machines unfortunately.

Medina

Dec 20, 2023
yo' tnsharpshooter, DO add the word "manticore" to your Utube titles!!
I'm no stranger to searching Utube for my atipro, then 800, then CTX, and went ahead and got the Manticore back in May....I have never had your vids pop up in my routine searches!!
Stumbled onto this site accidently, never woulda seen it otherwise
:icon_thumright:

OP
OP
tnsharpshooter

tnsharpshooter

Jul 10, 2012
Tn
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus 2, Xp Deus 1, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Manticore
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yo' tnsharpshooter, DO add the word "manticore" to your Utube titles!!
I'm no stranger to searching Utube for my atipro, then 800, then CTX, and went ahead and got the Manticore back in May....I have never had your vids pop up in my routine searches!!
Stumbled onto this site accidently, never woulda seen it otherwise
:icon_thumright:

Most times I do. But you’ll see detecting talk of the day videos where Manticore could be talked about and other detectors, topics.

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks for the video and information!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread