flyadive Bronze Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 11, 2012 Messages 2,251 Reaction score 1,618 Golden Thread 0 Location NJ Detector(s) used Whites Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jul 24, 2013 Thread Owner #1 Found an area in North west NJ ( mill brook Creek in the Delaware water Gap National Recreation area) where these rocks were found. I have about 10 of these in various sizes and shapes. Not really heavy or dense. Last edited: Jul 24, 2013
Found an area in North west NJ ( mill brook Creek in the Delaware water Gap National Recreation area) where these rocks were found. I have about 10 of these in various sizes and shapes. Not really heavy or dense.
Jessicamae3 Jr. Member Joined Jun 25, 2013 Messages 73 Reaction score 22 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Primary Interest: Other Jul 24, 2013 #2 Love the third one. It looks like coral growing up through! I am amazed what I can find rolling in with the tide and 150 miles from the gulf in my backyard! Great finds. Wish I had more info for you! Keep sharing your treasures!
Love the third one. It looks like coral growing up through! I am amazed what I can find rolling in with the tide and 150 miles from the gulf in my backyard! Great finds. Wish I had more info for you! Keep sharing your treasures!