What's new

Selling 40% silver Kennedys and buying 90% or .999 1troy oz bars?

bthomas71chevy

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2007
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
This may sound like a stupid question, but I see so many people selling off their 40% silver kennedys and buying higher percentage silvers?

I can see selling because of being over $28+ per oz, but how does it make sense buying at such a high price? or are people selling, holding the cash until it drops again?

I guess because my "collection" is SO SMALL I just hold everything..., but was curious...

Confused?!
-Brent
 
Upvote 0
If the price is high, you sell higher and buy higher. Its a ratio. Like dollar cost avg. You get more but pay more.
 
Id rather hold silver then cash . Timing has never worked for me so id rather put my effort into holding real money . Silver has been worth something for a long time and has never went to zero. Most fiat currencies have failed eventually and all are worth less then silver now .
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom