Sept silver and gold

BIGHEAD

Jan 5, 2008
Pensacola,Fla
Detector(s) used
,MXT 300, Ace 350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey guys I haven't posted in a while. I've been going to school for work and dealing with a custody battle for my kids. Anyway I have been hunting a field between two churches when I get a chance. Every time I go I come back with some kind of jewelry or silver! My wife calls it the jewelry store!! ;D I have found about 35 wheats but only three silver dimes, all rosies. These are my first rosies so I was really happy to find them :thumbsup: :thumbsup:. I found a really pretty silver butterfly ring that i gave to my wife, but she lost it already :BangHead: :BangHead:. The best find i think was a gold plated pocket watch made in Langensdorf,Sweden! It says its a six jewel watch and has some fancy scroll work around the edge. I had a friend of mine who collects watches do some research and he found out it was made in the 20's or 30's. The gold ring says 14k,another first,but the stone is missing and it looks like its been run over :tongue3:. I also found a musket ball but I can't tell if its British,French,Spanish or Civil war? So many different countries controlled this town I'll have to get it checked to find out. When I found the silver chain I thought it was a dime, but when I checked the whole I couldn't find anything? I looked at the plug and saw something hanging out of the bottom, I pulled on it and bingo a 20 inch silver chain :thumbsup:. Anyway the rest is some odds and ends that I thought were cool. Thanks for looking and HH. Bighead

Attachments

• sept 1.jpg
    sept 1.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 359
  • sept 2.jpg
    sept 2.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 358
  • sept 3.jpg
    sept 3.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 353
  • sept 4.jpg
    sept 4.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 347
  • sept 5.jpg
    sept 5.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 346
  • sept 6.jpg
    sept 6.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 344
  • sept 7.jpg
    sept 7.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 346
  • sept 8.jpg
    sept 8.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 349
  • sept 9.jpg
    sept 9.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 349
  • sept 10.jpg
    sept 10.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 351
  • sept 11.jpg
    sept 11.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 340
  • sept 12.jpg
    sept 12.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 344
Upvote 0

mikewaz

Bronze Member
May 9, 2008
Chicago
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266 X Fisher F75
Nice finds there Bighead! :thumbsup:

Looks like your into a great spot that'll keep you busy for a long time.
HH, Mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread