Seven our hunt in the water in Muskegon MIchigan

I Know what you mean. I am taking a few hours off, maybe later this evening. And thanks

Did good tonight will post pictures. Silver ring and lots of clad.

Nice our area

Little lake in our area.

Attachments

• image-90529353.jpg
    image-90529353.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 150
Thats a good day, I should have tried your spot. I stop by pere M, tried a different than normal, alot of bottle caps, not much else.

Lots of water places to hit around here. It will get good when all the docks are out.

Tucking a little $ aside for waders now. if not this year, I will be in the water next year. I din't realize how expensive those waders were. I almost bought wally worlds For 50 but the are thin.

Off topic but, how do you start threads on here? I Have nothing to start now but I think I must be overlooking something.

I think u go to the heading you want to post in (beach) or metal detecting and click on a post new thread option.

I think I got it thanks. Make it out at all today? I am done for a couple of days, the work thing

Yesterday's finds. Nice couple oz bracelet, merc, 20 wheats, lots of clad.

Attachments

• image-2459913073.jpg
    image-2459913073.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 106
That Is a good Day. I think that is better than any day I have seen so far doing metal detecting.

have you had a chance check out that group I started? I have added links now to the area's history which may lead to some great finds. No pressure just playing around but a great way to link the sites in one location. I think its coming together somewhat well including links to the local history.

Tried finding it on the mobile ap and couldn't. I will have to wait until I get back to work to see it online.

2 hr hunt this morning

ForumRunner_20140829_142253.png

40 coins and a lead on one of al capones cottages

He had many around here. One on twin lake. One by Stoney lake.

So let me ask you are you using a metal detector for finding all this ? (Kinda stupid but you never know the answer you will recieve lol) Also have you traveled farther up the muskegon river into Newaygo County? Any good finds in that area if you have?

I work in Fremont and have tried Fremont lake. I usually hit places in Muskegon and oceana counties. I would try any of the freshwater lakes though. There are treasures everywhere.

That's awesome! Ya I am definately going to try some of the beaches and stuff around here just as a lot of people travel for vacation near the muskegon :)

I will be joining you "Young uns" in the water next year. saved up for a water detector and will pick it up this spring.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back