What's new

🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Shell casing?

tinner

Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
84
Reaction score
116
Golden Thread
0
Location
north west U.S.
Detector(s) used
Manticore
Equinox 800
garrett 400
Hello everyone, I found this, what looks like a shell casing with no headstamp, 4" down. I'm wondering if anyone can identify it as a casing or not. it is made of brass.
Thanks
 

Attachments

  • 20220430_204159.webp
    20220430_204159.webp
    1 MB · Views: 144
  • 20220430_203913.webp
    20220430_203913.webp
    889.8 KB · Views: 85
  • 20220430_204037.webp
    20220430_204037.webp
    1.5 MB · Views: 91
Hello everyone, I found this, what looks like a shell casing with no headstamp, 4" down. I'm wondering if anyone can identify it as a casing or not. it is made of brass.
Thanks
Offhand,it doesn,t look like a cartridge case due to the striations on the side. Maybe a lipstick tube,or something similar.
 
Upvote 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom