What's new

ship made of gold

XLV

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2016
Messages
822
Reaction score
429
Golden Thread
0
Location
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
anybody ever hear anything ever mentioned about a ship made of gold ?????? the treasures are all in the sea and it has nothing to due with.... Yamashita that one and only one ever found by roxas ... so please dont waste my time with dive shop bs ....yes .. thousands of ships but only a few with a secret straight from japan
 
Welcome 666.. Love the Name :coffee2:

I seem to think I remember something of a Golden Vessel being found in
an Egyptian Tomb, But it may be a False Memory.

Sorry to say Though, I don't think there is enough Gold out there to make a Ship out of Gold.
at least Not a real Ship.

Add to that, IF there was enough Gold available at the Time , I don't think it Would Float.

instead I would research for a ship with Gold fixtures, Or a Ship Painted Gold.
Or simply a Ship carrying Gold, Being Called a Gold Ship
and being mis-characterized as a Golden Ship.

Anyway Good Luck on our Research :icon_thumleft:
 
Last edited:
jeff .... the ship am search for used gold as ballast due to modifications off adding 100 tons to the top rear of the ship and much needed space for extra ammo
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom