What's new

Shirley Temple, Glen & Clark

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2006
Messages
3,806
Reaction score
35
Golden Thread
0
Location
WESTERN MASS
Shirley Temple, Glen & Clark

My husbands Grand parents took this photo, it is written Shirley Temple=Glen & Cllark along the boarder in pencil.

We have many old old photos anyone interested let me know I'll post more.
 

Attachments

  • shirley 22.webp
    shirley 22.webp
    3.7 KB · Views: 1,047
Re: Shirley Temple, Glen & Clark

:o CG: I, for one, always enjoy old Celeb Pics! Thanks for showing them!


Joe
 
Re: Shirley Temple, Glen & Clark

Very nice...It is a little small to see! Love the old celebs photo..Makes yu think how short life is!
 
Re: Shirley Temple, Glen & Clark

Dave N Japan said:
Very nice...It is a little small to see! Love the old celebs photo..Makes yu think how short life is!
Try this one I was new to posting pictures. See if this one is better.
 

Attachments

  • shirley.webp
    shirley.webp
    35.3 KB · Views: 789
Re: Shirley Temple, Glen & Clark

Hello, My friend,

Your picture is really neat. I blew it up and I realized that it was Clark Gable & Glen Ford, before I realized there names were on the edge. Looks like Masters or Big Golf Tournament. Thanks for sharing it with us. Good Luck Steviewhite-Fayetteville, WV
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom