What's new

Short hunt = IHP and silver

PlzBSeated

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2014
Messages
503
Reaction score
4,934
Golden Thread
1
Location
SW Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Finds051315.webp

Today's digs...

1893 Indian Head Penny
1944-P War Nickel
1936 Wheatback

PBS
 
Upvote 12
great finds!, nice hunt ya had!
 
Nice hunt! I haven't found an Indian all year.
 
Good finds for a short hunt..
 
The way my Indians have looked this year I would love to have one that nice . They have been a little, shall we say "toasted " so far for me this year
 
The way my Indians have looked this year I would love to have one that nice . They have been a little, shall we say "toasted " so far for me this year
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom